Terms of Membership
Please read carefully. By reading this part and signing of this form, you are deemed to have entered into an agreement with BIA Entrepreneurs Sdn Bhd (hereafter referred to as ‘BIA’) and have accepted all the terms and conditions herein and have further read, understood and agreed to the terms contained in the BIA Membership Agreement.
1. Upon the signing of this form and subject to the clearance of your payment of membership fees (if applicable), you become a member of BIA for a term as agreed and stipulated in this form from the date herein whereby upon the completion of the said tenure, your membership may be renewed at the discretion of BIA. BIA reserves its rights to amend or vary membership fees from time to time as BIA deems fit.
2. Members of BIA may enjoy all or any of the following membership benefits:
2.1 Company (One Only) listing at BIA social media / website / platform.
2.2 Exclusive Business Presentation (One Time)arranged by BIA bringing visitors to your shop / showroom / factory.
2.3 Five (5) Entrance Tickets (each worth RM30 or less) to participate in BIA organised events.
2.4 Usage of Jobs Portalto post vacancies for your company.
2.5 Usage of Events Portalto post events or promotions of your company.
2.6 Business Accreditation (One Time) of your company by 3rd Party Lawyer Firm to show your credibility profile.
2.7 Attend Industry Training with CIDB CCD Points (One Participation) provided by BIA’s affiliates.
3. You shall provide to BIA true, honest and accurate information concerning your company details, profession, industry, products, product information in all or any forms signed by you with BIA and in all or any of your marketing materials provided to BIA. You shall indemnify and hold BIA and its employees harmless against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, proceedings, damages and expenses as a result of your breach, negligence, misrepresentation, failure or delay.
4. You hereby agree that information and/or materials provided by you to BIA grants a limited, revocable, personal, nontransferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive license to use the contents therein as BIA deems fit.
5. By signing this form, you agree to grant a non-exclusive, royalty free, non transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable license to use your or your company’s marks such as logos, emblems, service marks or trademarks in connection with BIA’s advertising of its events or services.
6. You agree and consent to BIA to record photos and/or videos of BIA related activities such as talks, seminars, trade shows, conference and exhibitions which may involve or contain yourself.
7. BIA reserves the right to terminate you immediately in the event you breach any terms herein, any terms of the BIA membership agreement, policies or code of ethics of BIA. In any other event, either party may terminate the membership by giving minimum 1 month’s notice to the other party.
8. All fees paid to BIA shall be non refundable without exceptions.